- Vernor’s Ginger Ale (Barrel Aged, Bold Taste)
- Dr. Pepper (I am a pepper, you know…)
- 7-up (Cleanest tasting of all lemon-lime sodas)
- Big-K Ginger Ale (Got a bit of a kick, not too sweet, doesn’t taste like sprite)
- Stewart’s Ginger Beer (Spicy, delicious ginger soda… Clear your sinuses right up.)
- Coke (Nice some times, not overly sweet… Only when it’s ice cold)
- Squirt (Epitome of citrus. Too bad it’s less than 1% juice.)
As you can tell, I have somewhat of a “thing” for ginger. Must be my asianness… It’s just so crisp and spicy.
Anyway, I just thought I’d post about pop, because I had a few cans lying around, and I thought, wow, all the pop I like is bottled under Dr. Pepper… Well, 4 of 7 ain’t bad, eh? I guess Dr. Pepper sodas are all bottled under pepsi… But I don’t like pepsi, it’s too sweet. It’s like drinking dilute honey. Gross.
I am not a big fan of root beers. Most of them are also too sweet. But some have a nice spice to them that is kind of tasty. Gourmet sodas also aren’t very much my cup o’ pop. I just don’t see the point. Although stewart’s ginger beer is a bit richie-rich, and vernor’s is hard to come by in the west… Anyway, that’s it. Now you know.